I have kept all these to myself, who knows who should be trusted and who shouldn’t?
However, I have decided to let go of my trust issues and embrace your friendship without any reservations. I’ve decided to open up my inner self to you. Please, don’t judge me.
1. I once wept bitterly after watching a certain episode of Tom and Jerry. The injustice against Tom was too glaring and it made me cry. You think you know what heartbreak is? You should have seen me that day, then.
2. I used to have a secret joy whenever NEPA took the light. Because I didn’t have to worry anymore about their taking it, since the next thing they’d do would be to bring it back (If that isn’t optimism, I don’t know what is).
3. I once asked my mum to buy me Vanishing Cream after watching that episode of Tom and Jerry.
4. I feared death because I didn’t want to stay in the grave alone (“Dah place wuuu be dark).
5. I used to get uneasy when I saw people doing excavations because I thought they would dig up the devil (the last time I checked, he was under our feet, right?)
6.I thought I’d die if I touched the “touch and die” plant.
7. I watched “The Lion King” so much that I developed a huge crush on Simba and secretly wished I could become a Lion and marry him.
Another confession; I took some of my childhood to adulthood.
I still close the fridge really slowly to see when the light would go out
I still try to balance the switch between “on and off”… Too bad this new model of switches don’t help my “ministry “…
And a lot of other things I still do… I believe I’m not the only one who has confessions… I believe that deep inside all of us, still dwells that sweet, carefree and innocent child. Don’t make him grow up. 🙂